You’re here because you’re no longer working by yourself! Congratulations my friend: you’ve grown your business to places many freelance teachers can’t even SEE as being possible yet! You’ve reached that place where you are ready to actually CREATE or are already creating meaningful work for other teachers. It’s no longer you getting up at the crack of dawn to race to a class! Nope. And it’s no longer you who needs to stay out all day, bouncing around in busses, the subway, or walking endlessly between classes. Now….NOW there are teachers who are working with you – doing the work for you.
It’s an amazing feeling, isn’t it?
Today, it’s a weekday. Your alarm clock goes off at 7am.
But you don’t need to race out the door to get to a class today. Nope. You’ve got other teachers doing that for you. Today, you shower, get dressed, make your first cup of coffee, and enjoy your breakfast. It’s now 8am, and as you sip away at your hot cup of coffee, and pop on your computer to begin your work day…from home…you smile because you’re already making money…without having to leave your house, while across town you’ve got teachers working – teaching a dozen classes.
It’s pretty freaking awesome!
You lean back in your seat and smile.
“God! Thanks for getting me here!”
It’s been a long road, filled with massive work and insanely long hours…teaching, teaching, and more teaching. And when you weren’t teaching, you were hunting and more hunting – doing your best to find and bring in new students.
And now….now it’s finally working! Your business is making money without you having to actually teach anymore…unless you want to.
It’s mind blowing sometimes, but today you will make money without having to teach a single class! Money will come in the same way tomorrow too, and the next day…and the next day…and the next day….and….well…as long as you keep finding great teachers to work with your great students, and as long as you keep finding great students for your great teachers – money will continue to flow!
But there’s a problem…how do you keep finding great teachers to work with? You’ve been lucky so far with the few you managed to find, but…lately, even though you’ve been enjoying the whole ‘making money without having to teach to make it” you’ve found yourself wondering:
- “Are they really doing a great job out there?”
- “What if they don’t help the students the way you would help them?
- What will they do when a student asks them a question that they don’t know the answer to? Will they bluff it? Or will they tell the truth and then try to find the right answer?
- Will they arrive on time…EVERY TIME, or will they leave students waiting? “Oh…I’m so sorry – traffic is horrible today!”
- Will they cut class early? Or just plain not show up at some point?
You’re no longer enjoying your morning. Your coffee sits cooling on the table, and your powerful feelings of ‘I’ve done it! I’ve made it!” Are now starting to cloud over!
Instead of feeling confident, you find yourself sometimes wondering if your teachers are really doing what you hired them to do…and how would you know?
Over time, these questions can grow to bother you so much you won’t be able to sleep, because you know that the right teacher can make your business grow like crazy – but the wrong teacher – the teacher who is boring, or who arrives late, leaves early, never follows the material correctly, or who doesn’t serve your students the way YOU WOULD DO IT, can crush you.
How I Can Help…
Let’s Build A Strong Team Together!
Finding, recruiting, and onboarding great teachers is one of the most important things you can do to build and keep your business growing. A great teacher can make your business grow like magic, and sadly….a bad one can crush you.
But you know what? I’ve got exciting news for you!
Finding and recruiting awesome teachers doesn’t have to be mysterious or difficult. In fact, you can create a simple process to make recruiting predictable and reliable.
Workshop One: How you can BE a great place to work! (Become an employer who attracts great teachers.)
- What is your ‘Why?’ – why would a great teacher want to work with you? How are you making an impact in the lives of your students? Do you have a noble purpose?
- What is your pay strategy?
- What is your ongoing professional development strategy?
Workshop Two: Who Is Your Ideal Teacher, and Where Can You Find them?
- You’ll have a crystal clear definition of who your ideal teacher is – qualifications, skills, personality, language skills etc.
- You’ll know exactly where you can go, for free, to post your job ads.
Workshop Three: Create Your 5 Step Recruitment Process
- You’ll define and create a 5 step recruitment process that all future teacher candidates will successfully move through before they can be hired. Say goodbye to random hires, or hiring based on a ‘they feel right.’ You’ll hire because you KNOW you’ve got a great fit, because your shiny new process will actually help candidates DEMONSTRATE their awesome fit with you and your company. You’ll also have gotten feedback from at least 2 other people that this prospect teacher is a perfect for you and your growing organization.
3 Live Virtual Workshops
Let’s Build A Strong Team> E-mail and Audio Course
Don’t have time or maybe the budget to work in a live class? We’ve got your covered! Now you can take the Building Stronger Teams workshop anytime you want via our e-mail course.
- You’ll get the same course content as the live classes.
- You’ll also get 3 audio masterclass sessions around our core content: Becoming a great place to work, figuring out who your ideal teacher is, and building your 5 step recruitment process.
- Work at your own pace and time.