Are you already an established freelance English teacher with a few students working with you? Are you making between $100 and $300 a month? Then you’ve come to the right place, my friend!
Let’s work together to take your income and your business to the next level!
You’ve likely been at this whole freelancing thing for a few months now. You’ve put some hard work in, and you’ve seen some great results…
- You’ve got some regular clients working with you – likely between 1 and 5 students.
- You’re doing great at keeping your students happy.
- You’re learning the art of billing for your services on time, and hopefully getting paid on time….most of the time.
- You’ve gotten pretty good at explaining what you do and how you do it to potential students.
- You’re also likely still working to bring on more students to work with to keep your business growing.
Your growing success is awesome, and it feels even better to see your business growing. Hey! There’s potential here, right!
But hang on…there are some vital parts to your business that you need to be working on to keep the awesomeness you’ve got growing!
Let’s Build Simple, Powerful and Vital Processes
- Attendance tracking tools and reporting processes
- You’re likely having trouble with the odd cancellation here and there, that sometimes results in payment delays and you making up and down income from one month to the next – let’s work on ending that!
- Are you working with THE RIGHT students?
Being your own boss, and growing your freelance business beyond your first few students can be a big challenge if you’re not sure what you need to have in place. So please stick around, and let’s work together to help you understand, set up and install these simple processes in your freelance business!